Vitamin C & E Skin Care Products for Healthy Skin
Each ingredient in DERMERA Skin Vitamins was specifically chosen for the special role it plays throughout each layer of the skin to help create the ideal environment for healthy skin to thrive.
Directions: Adults take two (2) capsules daily, as a dietary supplement.
DERMERA is fortified with our exclusive DERMALSANA™ COMPLEX that delivers a unique blend of bioactive nutrients to promote optimal skin health and wellness.
- Rice Phytoceramide is a plant-sourced phytoceramide that helps provide a plumper, smoother appearance to the skin . Ceramides make up 50% of the lipids in the skin’s epidermis layer. Increased water loss and skin barrier dysfunction has been linked to decreases in the amount of ceramides in the epidermis. It is known that drier skin is more susceptible to develop lines and wrinkles. The ceramides are absorbed through the digestive process and are carried by blood vessels to the outer layer of the epidermis (stratum corneum) where reinforces the skin’s ability to retain water, thereby providing the skin with a fuller, smoother appearance.
- Astaxanthin is a carotenoid and potent antioxidant that helps diminish the appearance of wrinkles and smoothes skin texture for a polished glow, reduces the appearance of age spots, increases elasticity & moisture content, and enhances the overall condition of the all layers of the skin from deep within the dermis through to the epidermis.
- CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant that is naturally present in the epidermis and plays a major role in skin cells. It also promotes the production of fibroblasts, which are the cells that provide support to the skin matrix.
- MSMis a naturally occurring sulfur-containing compound that is found in many of the foods we eat. Sulfur is a core component of the cystine bonds that are that are present in the skin.
- Pea Protein provides 18 essential amino acids, the building blocks of the skin. These include: isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, valine, tyrosine, serine, proline, hydroxyproline, hydroxylysine, histidine, glycine, glumatic acid, aspartic acid, arginine, and alanine.
- Horsetail Stem Extract is rich in silica, which is important for optimal collagen synthesis. Silica is crucial for activating the hydroxylation enzymes for crosslinking collagen, which improves the strength and elasticity of this fibrous protein. Horsetail can also provide anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits.
Healthy skin thrives on a healthy body. Vitamins and minerals are crucial to maintaining our bodies in optimal condition, whether consumed through your diet or provided in a supplement. They play an important role in good metabolism and immune system, which are also key factors for maintaining healthy skin.
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)is an antioxidant that helps maintain skin and hair health by enhancing the immune system at a cellular level. It also helps the body to absorb iron and maintain healthy tissue by promoting wound healing. The human body does not naturally produce Vitamin C, therefore it is essential to our health that we consume an adequate amount by modifying your diet or incorporating supplements.
- Vitamin B7 (Biotin / D-Biotin)is an essential micronutrient for the maintenance of normal skin regeneration and development. This vitamin contributes to the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, and assists in the production of hormones.
- Vitamin E is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps works with collagen and lipids, which are both linked to the aging process of the skin. Vitamins E & C act synergistically to combat the appearance of UV damage.
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) is critical for overall health and wellness as it plays a major role in the development of healthy cells throughout the body.